PDA

View Full Version : Yet Another Ranks System

admin
28-06-2011, 06:13 PM
* CREATE A BACKUP OF YOUR FORUM AND DATABASE BEFORE INSTALLING !

I've had quite a few PM's in regards to this and seeing as how once upon a time I administered a gaming tournament forum it came in handy... we had virtual armies in battlefield games with Generals, LtCol's, Captains, squads of 6 and enjoyed a rank structure along with our awards so we converted the Awards mod into a Ranks mod, many also had a need for it and now we have it for 4.x. This is a complete re-write of the 4.x Yet Another Awards System by CypherSTL and Xanlamin ( http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=232684 ) with updates including one fix by another community member for the profile tabs (noted in Changelog.txt). I hope everyone enjoys it who finds a use for it http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/images/smilies/biggrin.gif.

DESCRIPTION:
This is a Medals/Ranks system. Admin can give members ranks, and rank icons will be displayed in member's profile, posts, as well as in a rank list.

FEATURES:
In AdminCP

Can Create/Edit/Delete/Reorder categories/sub-categories in ACP (with category name and description)
Can Create/Edit/Delete ranks in ACP (with Rank Name, Description, Icon URL, Image URL)
Can Move one (or all) rank(s) from one category to another
Can set some ranks un-classified (not displayed for public)
Can re-order ranks in ranks showcase
Issue ranks to members, based on username or userid, with Issue Reason
Remove ranks from members

In ModCP

Issue ranks to members, based on username or userid, with Issue Reason
Remove ranks from members

Front page & other

Display ranks list in with: Rank Name, Description, Icon, Image, and Members who get each rank.
Display ranks showcase in profile, with Rank information, Issue time and reason
Display rank icons in postbit (showthread, showpost, announcement, private)
Separate Rank Request/Recommendation Forms
CSS Customizable
Points System *Requires MySQL 5.0+

PhucSD
29-06-2011, 11:08 PM
Mọi người lưu ý là mod này chỉ chạy trên vbb 4.1.3 và các phiên bản thấp hơn, không thể chạy được trên vbb 4.1.4