PDA

View Full Version : 330 Java Tips

DaiThanh
08-09-2009, 01:21 PM
"330 Java Tips" is my collection of good questions and answers from site, numerous Java forums and newsletters.
Applets
Code Examples
Databases & beans
Distributed systems
File Systems - I
File Systems II
Graphics, AWT, Swing-I
Graphics, AWT, Swing-II
General Java - I
General Java -II
General Java -III
General Java -IV
General Java -V
Java Hardware
Job, fun...
Miscellaneous-I
Miscellaneous-II
Networking
OSs & Java
Servlets & Servers
Threads
Sound & Multimedia
String, text, numbers, I/O- I
String, text, numbers, I/O- II

This book is my collection of numerous advices, tips I have collected on numerous Java forums,
newsgroups and my site. Here also many answers from my letters to people that asked me questions by email.
This book is a result of my daily work during last few years. All answers can be found somewhere on
Internet, but it takes much time to find them. Having all of them in one place, in the form of e-book,
saves you hundreds hours.
The answers are in form of advices, tips. This book for "researcher" kind of people, who can manage to
overcome obstacles without asking always full receipt.
That's why this book, I think, will be very useful not only for beginners but for advanced programmers
as well.
Many questions in this book are not frequently asked and furthermore, easily answered even by Java
Gurus.
They will show you that Java has many advantages that are not so obvious during your first study of it.
I bet that, if you even passed Java Certification Exam, you can not answer most of them stright away!
This kind of questions demands not only understanding of JLS (Java Language Specification) but more
broad knowledge as well, often from another languages and computer platforms. Part of questions are
touching a few languages simultuoneously and do comparison of pros and cons.
Thus, they will give you more knowledge, better perspective to programming and computer science
especialy. In modern live we have to be better prepared for fast changing world. Computer world
changes even faster! This is most dynamically developing area of human knowledge and get updated
fast - most difficult problem. I often feel that it is like ice cake riding . Small delay and you are in a cold
water!
As I mention above, this book is collection of tips that are given by many people on different Internet
forums. I had no possibility to contact to all of them about right to include their advices into this book.
Since they were published on public forums and are redistributed by many sites (that give access to
newsgroups and their archives) I believe it will not be a problem if I will collect some of them into one
book.
I kept the names and signs under tips that often points to their sites. I think it will be even beneficial for
them to be included into this book.
Anyway, if somebody of you recognize the tip as yours and do not agree to be included into my book,
please send me e-mail and I will exclude your tip from this book.
The price for this book is a price of my job on collection and distribution this book (unfortunately big
traffic costs money today).
I will be glad to hear your comments and wishes on improving this book! As I mentioned on main page
of this e-book, English is not native language for me and this book can (probably does) be in some
extent grammarless. Send me your correction of my mistakes!

Download here:

http://www.mediafire.com/?dm21gnyqyzl