PDA

View Full Version : Latest 10 pm, in admincp & modcp

admin
08-03-2010, 11:34 AM
Yes, still the same thinks. I said in my another latest 10 pm in modcp thread : This is not an immoral thing, because this is the matter of taste. By means of this add-on, admins and mods can control and ignore the users who flood, say bad words. if members don't know you add this add-on, there won't be any problem. If the admin wants to use this add-on, he or she is free. I used this add-on but I don't have a bad intent. Everyone is FREE. All yours respectfully. This Add-on works % 99 but some of friends couldn't make it to work. I'm sorry, I have nothing to do. I don't have so much time to argue this with you in forum. And this add-on only work MOD and ADMINCP and not another personal add-ons. Ummm, may be is that add-on like Atakan's latest 10 pm for vB3 version but is this really different add-on and for modcp. (two place) If you want now, please CLICK Mark As Installed, download and go admincp's Plugin & product options and just import it. Don't forget and respect, only administrators can see in admincp and only moderators can see in modcp members pms.

..::Songuku95::..
08-03-2010, 12:10 PM
MOD này có tác dụng thế nào hả admin

atcgialai
08-03-2010, 12:15 PM
Sao anh ko dịch ra TV luôn, để vầy khó hiếu wwa' ah`

admin
08-03-2010, 04:15 PM
Mod này sẽ hiển thị 10 tin nhắn mới nhất trên diễn đàn (gồm cả tin nhắn của admin, mod, smod và mem) trong trang chính phần quản lý admincp và modcp