1) Checks Rapidshare.de , Rapidshare.com , Sendspace.com , Megaupload.com , Depositfiles.com and Mediafire.com links using cURL.
2) Works for post with all BBCodes.
3) Bins the post if more than specified percent of dead links are found , pms the user about it and posts in that topic
4) If all links are alive it adds specified message at the end of the post and the description.
5) If some links are live and some are dead i.e less than specified % , it makes a thread in a specified forum about it
6)Has a debug mode, to help you debug the errors.
7)Bot doesn't timeout due to MySQL timeout or PHP timeout.
8)It is a product, can be imported and settings can be changed easily.
9)Methods are accessible with keywords.
1. Upload bot.php to your root folder where your VB installation is
2. Change your mysql in bot.php
$config['Database']['dbname'] = 'CHANGE DBNAME';2. Goto your ACP and go to 'Plugins & Products' and then click on 'Manage Products'
$config['MasterServer']['username'] = 'CHANGE DBUSER';
$config['MasterServer']['password'] = 'CHANGE PASSWD';
$config['Database']['tableprefix'] = 'CHANGE PREFIX';
3. In the top box eneter the location of the product-link_bot.xml file on your computer
and then click the 'Import' button.
4. Add New Scheduled TaskYou
5. have just installed the Link Checker bot.
6. If you had older version of the bot, delete bot.php (or the folder) and replace it by new one.
Setting up and configuring your Link Checker
1. Create a new user that will be used for your Link Checker Bot. Make sure the bot has
the appropriate permissions for where it will be posting. (ie, VIP/Private forums)
2. Create the forums you will be using for good and bad links if you have not done so already.
3. Goto vBulletin Opions and select the Web4xs LinkChecker Bot.
4. All the options/setting are pretty self explanatory and each option has the description
of what the setting are for and do. Refer the the bottow of this Read Me of finding the
correct IDs you will need if you are not sure where to look.
5. Once you have everything set up hit the save button at the bottom.
1. For security reasons, it is highly recommended you rename your bot to something else for instance yourname.php
Running your Link Checker Bot
1. You can only run the bot by setting up a Scheduled Task on Vbulletin =========================
How to find all of your needed IDs.
How to find your forum ID
Just goto the forum in question and the URL will look like the one below.
http://www.yourwebsite.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20 <--- The number at the end of the URL
will be the forum ID. In this example
it is 20.
How to find your user ID
Find the user that is going to be your bot and click on the user name.
Now look at the URL in the address bar. It should look something like the one below
http://www.yourwebsite.com/member.php?u=1 <--- The number at the end of the URL will be
the user ID. In this example the user ID
Linkchecker Bot is based on the old mod VB Linkchecker..
Web4xs Linkchecker Bot will be update always to new versions.
View more the latest threads:
- Video Youtube trên forum xem trên IPad ko...
- Các bạn giúp mình xem Link YouTuBe !
- [Help] Các Bạn Giúp Mình Chức Năng Link Tới...
- All Topic / Master Forums - View Threads...
- Thread Friendly Url for vb3 (v1.0.3) - Seo...
- Share BBCODE YOUTUBE LIST - HOTTT
- Share trang tuyển mod cho forum vBulletin 3.x
- Mod Thông Điệp Yêu Thương cho vbb3.8.x Có...
- Style Cam - Đơn giản - Dichvu24g.com
- Float Register Button