Navbar Additions + ShareThis
This mod adds 3 features to the navigation bar:
1. ShareThis social bookmarking: ShareThis is a free social networking script tool that enables users to add your site to the top 20 social bookmarking sites, send e-mails & SMS to friends about your site, and post to networking sites like MySpace & Facebook. Also, it provides free tracking & reporting so you’ll know how well your site is being shared, automatic updates with new features, and a JS API to customize its display. It’s similar to AddThis, but provides more features and a better user interface.
2. 7 search fields & links: In the “Search” drop-down menu, this mod adds 2 search fields (“Search Members” and “Search Social Groups”) and 5 search links – Advanced Member Search, Advanced Group Search, Who’s Online, My Posts, My Threads.
3. Highlighting of Notifications: This mod will highlight the Notifications area in the navbar and the Notifications links in its drop-down menu when the user receives: friend or social group requests; private messages, visitor messages, or picture comments that are unread; visitor messages, picture comments, or social group messages that are awaiting approval.
ShareThis Social Bookmarking
Sign up and get your free script at ShareThis: http://sharethis.com/publisher
Support FAQ page is located at - http://support.sharethis.com/publishers
ShareThis API for customizations is at: http://sharethis.com/publisher?type=stapi
Sample ShareThis report page & graphs: http://sharethis.com/example_report
10 Features & Customizations
1. Search headers & links are fully phrased (all phrases start with “navbarMod”).
2. Search fields are CSRF protected and will work even if you have vbAdvanced installed in a non-forum directory.
3. The user’s name will be marked up if you specified HTML in “Username HTML Markup” for the usergroups in Usergroup Manager. Also, if you use vbExperience and a user has awards, those awards will also be displayed.
4. With ShareThis bookmarking, VB’s basic bookmarking is now redundant. To disable, go to vBulletin Options > select Thread Display Options (showthread) > at bottom of page, set “Enable Social Bookmarking” to No and save.
5. You can change the background color of the Notifications area in the navbar. It’s currently set to aqua, but you can change that to any color or even use CSS to add a background image (just make sure it fits without getting cropped or overflowing).
6. You can change the color of the Notifications links in the dropdown menu. It’s currently set to red, but you can change that to any color or even use CSS to style it.
7. You can choose to show all notices or hide links with 0 new notices. Also, you can sort the notifications alphabetically.
8. Two links, Register & Forgot Password?, are added to the navbar login area. The “Remember Me?” checkbox for user login is automatically checked.
9. Private Messages link in the navbar near the Welcome message has a dropdown menu for: Inbox, Sent Items, Send New Message, Track Message, & Edit Folders.
10. A VB Options page is provided to easily set script, styles & colors.
1. Download the product xml file. Go to Manage Products > Add/Import Product, upload that xml file, set “allow overwrite” = yes, and click Import.
2. Sign up and get your free script at ShareThis: http://sharethis.com/publisher
It’s recommended to set “embeds” to true when setting up the ShareThis script to prevent possible conflicts with embedded Flash. Using the ShareThis bookmarking is optional, but if you don’t, you’ll be missing out on 1/3 of this mod’s features.
3. Go to VB Options > Navigation + Notifications Additions to add the ShareThis script and set the styles & colors.
Reimport the new product xml file and allow overwrite.
1. You need to have a new notification in order for the highlighting to take effect.
2. I read all posts for this mod so feel free to post any comments or suggestions.
3. You will be notified by e-mail for future updates if you click “Marked as Installed.” If you find this mod useful, remember to click “Nominate for MOTM.”
View more the latest threads:
- Video Youtube trên forum xem trên IPad ko...
- Các bạn giúp mình xem Link YouTuBe !
- [Help] Các Bạn Giúp Mình Chức Năng Link Tới...
- All Topic / Master Forums - View Threads...
- Thread Friendly Url for vb3 (v1.0.3) - Seo...
- Share BBCODE YOUTUBE LIST - HOTTT
- Share trang tuyển mod cho forum vBulletin 3.x
- Mod Thông Điệp Yêu Thương cho vbb3.8.x Có...
- Style Cam - Đơn giản - Dichvu24g.com
- Float Register Button