Windows 7 is the next release of the Windows client operating system, built on the secure foundation of Windows Vista and Windows Server 2008. Performance, reliability, security, and compatibility are core tenets of this release as we collect your feedback to meet our engineering goals of making Windows 7 the best-performing and most stable Windows operating system to date. All the new innovations in this product are meant to enhance your capability as an IT professional to better provision and manage increasingly mobile PCs, to protect data, and to improve end-user and personal productivity.
Windows 7 Enterprise 90-day Trial
Windows 7 Enterprise was designed specifically for IT Professionals, so that you can test your software and hardware on a final version of the product. In addition, it provides the opportunity for you to become more familiar with the key improvements over previous versions of the Windows operating system, and experience firsthand how Windows 7 can make your PC environment more productive, secure, and manageable.
Guidelines on usage:
- Protect your PC and data. Be sure to back up your data and please don’t test Windows 7 on your primary home or business PC.
- You have 10 days to activate the product. If not activated within 10 days, the system will shut down once every hour until activated. Unsure on how to activate? Visit our FAQ.
- The 90-day Trial is the full working version of the Windows 7 Enterprise, the version most of you will be working with in your corporate environment. It will not require a product key (it is embedded with the download).
- The 90-day Trial will shut down once every hour when you have reached the end of the 90-day evaluation period.
- The 90-day Trial is offered for a limited time and in limited quantity. The download will be available through March 31, 2010, while supplies last.
- After the 90-day Trial expires, if you wish to continue to use Windows 7 Enterprise, please note that you will be required to purchase and perform a clean installation of Windows 7, including drivers and applications. Please keep this in mind; Windows 7 Enterprise is not available through retail channels.
- Technical details/updates/questions: Please review our FAQ or visit the Windows 7 support forum.
- Stay informed. You can keep up with general technical information and news by following the Springboard Series blog. Want technical guidance, tips, and tools? Visit the Springboard Series on TechNet.
- Keep your PC updated: Be sure to turn on automatic updates in Windows Update in case we publish updates for the 90-day Trial.
- Microsoft Partners-: Learn more about Windows 7 on the Microsoft Partner Portal.
Minimum System Requirements*:
1 GHz or faster 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor
1 GB of RAM (32-bit) / 2 GB RAM (64-bit)
16 GB available disk space (32-bit) / 20 GB (64-bit)
DirectX 9 graphics processor with WDDM 1.0 or higher driver
Internet access (fees may apply)
*Note: Some product features of Windows 7, such as the ability to watch and record live TV, BitLocker, or navigation through the use of “touch,” may require advanced or additional hardware. Windows XP Mode requires an additional 1 GB of RAM and 15 GB of available disk space; and a processor capable of hardware virtualization, with Intel VT or AMD-V turned on.
Microsoft Windows 7 90-Day Eval VHD
This package comes as a pre-configured VHD. This download enables you evaluate Microsoft Windows 7. The Microsoft VHD Test Drive Program provides customers with an enhanced server-based software evaluation experience that’s faster, better supported and more flexible. You can now access the entire catalog of pre-configured Microsoft and partner products and solutions in the VHD format and start evaluating and testing today.
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7
- Windows Server 2008 Hyper-V is required to use this virtual machine
In addition to the system requirements for Windows Server 2008 as described in the release notes, a 64-bit system with hardware-assisted virtualization enabled and data execution prevention (DEP) is required.
- It is also recommended to ensure that you have a clean install of x64 edition of Windows Server 2008 to be able to use the Hyper-V technology.
· Processor: 1 GHz 32-bit or 64-bit processor
· Memory: 1 GB of system memory
· Hard drive: 16 GB of available disk space
· Video card: Support for DirectX 9 graphics with 128MB memory (in order to enable Aero theme)
· Drive: DVD-R/W drive
· Internet connection (to download the Beta and get updates)
Windows 7 1.0 32-bit (x86) | 64-bit (x64) from offsite:
Windows 7 1.0 32-bit (x86) | 2.24 GB:
Sms4file.com | Vip-file.com | Letitbit.net | Up-file.com | Anyfiles.net
VHD part1 [EXE] | 700 mb:
VHD part2 [RAR] | 700 mb:
VHD part3 [RAR] | 411 mb: