This adds a simple display of all members who have visited the forum - either today (i.e. since the users midnight) or in the last 24 hours.
Note: it is not possible for this hack to count guests.
The main features of the 3.8 version are as follows ;
1. It displays the list on the Forum Home.
2. The list view is collapsable, so you just see the number.
3. Invisible users are only displayed to those allowed to see them (with a "*")
4. Users who should display as coloured or bold etc will be displayed correctly (based on the display usergroup).
5. If you 'hover' over a username it will show the time they were last active.
6. The list is in member name order.
7. The ability to turn it on/off is in the ACP Options.
8. The ability to allow only certain usergroups to view the list is an ACP option (include or exclude groups).
9. An option to record and display the Most Ever Members can be enabled.
10. The switch between Visited Today and Rolling 24 Hours is an ACP option.
11. The listing of members can be suppressed (a simple message is displayed instead).
12. The list of names can be set to be always collapsed on initial view.
(Options are in vBulletin Options > Who has visited today)
To install just unzip the XML and import into vB using the ACP Product Manager.
Please note that this modification uses the following template hook in the FORUMHOME template ;
This must be present in any customised template/style you are using, otherwise this modification will not display.
v3.8.001 : Initial version for vB 3.8.x
v3.8.002 : Fix Most Ever Display Bug.
View more the latest threads:
- Video Youtube trên forum xem trên IPad ko...
- Các bạn giúp mình xem Link YouTuBe !
- [Help] Các Bạn Giúp Mình Chức Năng Link Tới...
- All Topic / Master Forums - View Threads...
- Thread Friendly Url for vb3 (v1.0.3) - Seo...
- Share BBCODE YOUTUBE LIST - HOTTT
- Share trang tuyển mod cho forum vBulletin 3.x
- Mod Thông Điệp Yêu Thương cho vbb3.8.x Có...
- Style Cam - Đơn giản - Dichvu24g.com
- Float Register Button