Bạn ghé thăm diễn đàn lần đầu? hãy đăng ký ngay bây giờ để tham gia.
  • Đăng nhập:

Chào mừng bạn đến với ITVNN FORUM - Diễn đàn công nghệ thông tin.

Nếu đây là lần đầu tiên bạn tham gia diễn đàn, xin mời bạn xem phần Hỏi/Ðáp để biết cách dùng diễn đàn. Để có thể tham gia thảo luận bạn phải đăng ký làm thành viên, click vào đây để đăng ký.

• Partner Area
    • ITVNN HOSTING - Thiết kế website, Cung cấp Domain, Hosting, VPS Việt Nam Anh Hùng - Thông tin truyền thông
kết quả từ 1 tới 1 trên 1
Tăng kích thước phông chữ Giảm kích thước phông chữ

Trạng thái
    Họ tên
    Mai Thanh Trung
    Tham gia ngày
    Aug 2006
    Thành viên thứ
    Đến từ
    Pleiku, Gia Lai
    Tuổi
    Giới tính
    Bài gởi
    Level: 57 [?]
    Experience: 32,112,047
    Next Level: 35,467,816
    Cảm ơn 53
    Cảm ơn 2,450 lần / 1,409 Bài viết

Default EasyjQuery AntiSPAM Web Services - Block 100% All SPAM!  

Do You Know How To Block 100% Spammers & Protect Your Website From DDOS?

EasyjQuery has a new plugin for you. We will block all SPAM Posting, protect you from DDOS Attacking and you don’t need to check your site everyday and clear spam anymore.

Do You Know That Everyone Can SPAM OR Steal Your Website’s Contents So Easy?

Let’s do test ^_^ Today, I have time for you.
    • Click here! Welcome to cURL Basic >_<
    • Do you know that I just put 10 lines of code to grab all images & links from your site?
    • Have you ever hear about “Simple HTML Dom”? Search it on Google, its a PHP Class that designed to steal your website contents base on DOM.
    • Do you know that cURL can send $_POST request too? That how bots can register accounts, check email and verify links automatic.
    • Do you know that cURL support Cookies & User-Agent too? It’s easy for cURL do a login as member on your site with cookies and sessioon support, and then it will start to spam your site.
    • Are you thinking Captcha? LMAO, just forget it. Today have too many Decode / Read Images Captcha Web Services already. And they are cheap, only $20 for 10,000 request / decode captcha to text. They support API, PHP, C++, Perl, CGI. That why you see many spam and advertise on Craiglist, Facebook. Therefore,They must protect their users from spammers by verify phone number with a SMS. In contrast, they have to setup many firewall to filter requests and block spams. And those method are just not for you, because you’re using $7.99 Shared Hosting, $39.99 VPS, and a cheap $399.99 Dedicated Server ^_^

If the cURL Basic can grab your images, links, and your HTML source code. That’s just mean: “YOU ARE NOT SAFE”.

How It Works?

Most of spammers fake their user-agent, then use some robot posting software to register accounts, login, and post on your site. They want to promote their site, advertise their products, or just simple that they don’t like you and your site.
    EasyjQuery Antispam Web Service, which trusted by many Webmasters, scan client’s IP, detect source of connection, and malware all by Javascript. Therefore, we do know who is SPAMMER and who is VISITORS. To protect your website, we do block SPAMMERS from POSTING, and ban their IP Address if they reach the failed scan number. Also, we do protect your site from small and basic DDOS Attacking.

How about Search Engine?

It’s automatic detect fake bots, real bots, and automatic add good bots to whitelist. All traffic from Google, Yahoo, Bing, Baidu, Alexa, Yande, Facebook are safe and on whitelist automatic. You can always check Admin Report to see which IPs of Google are on whitelist.

Features:
    • Block 100% SPAMs on any PHP Source Code (WordPress, PhpBB, SMF, VBB…)
    • Block 100% Auto Captcha, and Auto Questioning.
    • Detect and Block 100%: Fake Bots, Fake Browsers.
    • Detect and Block 100%: cURL from stealing your website ‘s contents.
    • Detect DDOS & Block IP by .htaccess
    • Detect Clients Country, City, Computer (Server or Personal)
    • Detect Domain Pointer, Host of Connections.
    • Auto Ban, Unban for IP Address & Bad Bots, auto Whitelist for Google, Yahoo, Bings, MSN, Alexa, Baidu, Yandex…

Required:
    • PHP 5.2+ with JSON Supported.
    • PDO Enabled with SQLite
    • ionCube Supported.

It’s FREE & Lifetime Support:
    • This project was starting from 2009, and we tested on many forum, blogs. Finally, we finished it and publish the Web Services.
    • Cost $0.0 – Lifetime Upgrade – Lifetime Support on our forum.

DEMO ( Password: 123456e )

DO NOT DOWNLOAD & VOTES IF YOU WANT 3 SECONDS INSTALL WITH A CHEAP .XML PRODUCTS FOR VBB.
    KEEP IN MIND, THIS IS UNIVERSAL ANTI SPAM CODE THAT WORK FOR ALL PHP WEBSITE. YOU NEED TO INTEGRATE IT TO YOUR PHP AS DOCUMENT. AROUND 3 - 4 MINS OPEN & EDIT FILES.

------------------------
    WHY YOU NEED IT?
    * YOU GOT SPAM EVERYDAY? AND YOU TRIED TO BLOCK IP AND DELETE POST?
    * YOU ARE USING SOME ANTI SPAM PRODUCTS FOR VBB, AND THEY BLOCK BY SCAN IP, USERNAME, AND EMAIL? MAYBE ITS NOT WORK, BECAUSE MANY ADSL HAVE SAME IP, SAME CABLE, MANY PEOPLE HAVE SAME DOMAIN NAME ON EMAIL.
    * THEY ARE BYPASSING YOUR CAPTCHA + QUESTIONING.
    * DO I NEED IT IF MY CAPTCHA IS WORKING GOOD? Yes, u do need it if your mySQL get max connection errors. Because spammers on register.php, login.php, and newthread.php cost your mySQL CPU / Memory / Connections. This Code will block them from .htaccess & PDO Sqlite that save your PHP & mySQL CPU & Memory.

Specials Install for VBB:
    * Upload everything to your public_html or www
    * Run http://yourdomain.com/antispam.inc/setup/
    * Edit antispam.config.php & update it.

* If you only want to block auto posting, auto register, auto login, auto reply. You don't need to turn the MAX_SCAN_BOTS & Anti DDOS. Just include the code into your register.php, login.php, newthread.php and replythead.php --> It's done!
    *** All automatic Posting or Client without Javascript that you embeded on your site will be scanned & Blocked on $_POST request. All $_GET request will be ignore.

------------------------
    For Tracking Bots, Spider: Just tracking. NO BLOCK ANY IP OF CURL:
    * ENABLE MAX_SCAN_BOT ( but do not Enable Anti DDOS ).
    Then include the code into index.php ,forum.php, showthread.php , and showpost.php

------------------------
    Basic DDOS / Flooding:
    Enable AntiDDOS, and include the code into your index.php, forum.php, showthread.php
    ** When you feel that you are safe, and no one DDOS you, turn it false.

------------------------

*** Error Code:

PDO Error: That your web hosting didn't support PDO Drive. Why I use PDO SQlite and "not" mySQL? Because when you get spam or ddos, your web server will connect a lot to your mySQL database, and I don't want your database be crash or get any problem. Therefore, I use PDO SQLite, all tracking & block will be handle in antispam.inc/cache/spamdb.db , and other files + .htaccess "before" let visitors connect to your mySQL. As a result, you will block SPAMERS, FLOODING before mySQL connect. And .htaccess will block SPAMER IP before your PHP Handle it.

As cPanel / WHM and my Requirement:
    http://forums.cpanel.net/f5/cpanel-e...do-257732.html
    PDO only can install on WHM / cPanel, go to menu Easy Apache ( if you are using VPS ).
    For shared hosting, just contact your Hosting Provider. 90% Web Hosting today support PDO, and no one use Native mySQL connection anymore --> just because it's not safe and less functions.
    All popular web hosting like: Godaddy, Bluehost, Hostgator ... they all supported PDO, ionCube and PHP 5.2+

*** CAN I MAKE A Version WITHOUT PDO? Yes, but that version will only track & block SPAM. No Anti DDOS + Flooding features. I will add mySQL native drive on next version Stable1. Rev3. ( After Christmas )

ionCube: It's supported by many web hosting provider today, but if your web hosting don't have it? No problem, shoot an email to support team. They will install ionCube for you. Or you can create a custom php.ini on your public_html, and download ionCube by your self, upload it, and it run. More information at:
    http://www.ioncube.com/loaders.php

** WHY I need to use ionCube for core.php? It's simple, because cURL can fake all user-agent, fake proxy, fake cookies. So, if they know my core.php that they will know how can I detect them, and then they just change their code to that way to continue auto fill captcha and spam you. As a result, that file must always be encoded with ionCube. Why NOT "Zend Encoder" ? Sorry, I don't trust Zend. Many hackers can decode Zend today by looking on Bytes / Memory of PHP.
    File Kèm Theo File Kèm Theo
    .♥.Thà không yêu cho cuộc đời trong trắng.♥.
    .♥.Lỡ yêu rồi phải cố gắng thành công.♥.

Thiết kế website, Cung cấp Domain, Hosting, VPS

Thread Information