PDA

View Full Version : Who Has Rated A Thread

admin
26-09-2009, 02:17 PM
What Does This Hack Do?
This displays who has rated a thread (at the bottom of a thread), and the rating they gave it.

Hovering over a username will show the rating that user gave the thread.

This very similar in concept to Paul M's Who Has Read A Thread hack, but instead of who read a thread, it shows who rated a thread.

Frequently Asked Questions

Question:
This hack does not display...whats going on?Answer:
This hack uses the showthread_after_activeusers template hook in the SHOWTHREAD template. This template hook must be present in any customised SHOWTHREAD template or style you are using, otherwise this hack will not display.
Question:
This hack does not work on vBulletin versions below 3.8.0... whats up with that?Answer:
As with the question before this, this hack currently uses the showthread_after_activeusers template hook, which is only available on versions of vBulletin 3.8.0 and above. Earlier versions of vBulletin are not supported at the moment. I will be changing the code so it is backwards compatible in future versions of this hack.

vBulletin Version Compatibility
At the moment this hack can be used with v3.8.0 and later versions only.

Hack Support
I will not be providing any support at all to people who have not clicked Mark as Installed.

I will provide free support for this hack in this thread only.

Free support for this hack is in its unaltered form, and does not include supporting alterations to this hack, custom code, custom template edits and integration with other third-party hacks.

Please do NOT PM me for support unless you are making a paid work request for support with this hack (including supporting alterations to this hack, custom code, custom template edits and integration with other third-party hacks), and we can talk about your request. If it is not a paid work request PM, I will more than likely ignore and delete the PM without a response.

Feature Requests
I will only add features to this hack if I find the request interesting and would find it useful to have on one of my sites.

As with all of the hacks I release here for free, I code for fun and code hacks the way I like them and release them so you can benefit. If I am not interested in adding a feature, do not take offence, it is that is a feature that does not interest me (unless you want to make a paid work request via PM).

I will respond to feature requests for this hack in this thread only.

Please do NOT PM me for feature requests unless you are making a paid work request to add a feature or make an alteration to this hack that I am not really interested in coding for free, and we can talk about your request. If it is not a paid work request PM, I will more than likely ignore and delete the PM without a response.

Install/Uninstall Instructions
The readme.txt instructions file is included in attached .zip file.

Screenshots
Shown in this order:

Who has rated a thread (showing a user who has rated with 5 stars)
Who has rated a thread (showing a user who has rated with 1 star)
Who has rated a thread (no one has rated this thread)

Version History
v3.8.001 - Thursday 24th September 2009
-- Initial v3.8.x Release

Show Your Appreciation
Although not required, if you have enjoyed the benefits of this hack, and would like show your appreciation for my efforts, then please feel free to click on the Support Developer link and donate any amount you feel is appropriate.

http://img.photo.zing.vn/file_uploads/gallery/sources/2009/09/26/02/51021253950264.pnghttp://img.photo.zing.vn/file_uploads/gallery/sources/2009/09/26/02/11541253950278.pnghttp://img.photo.zing.vn/file_uploads/gallery/sources/2009/09/26/02/81081253950294.png