PDA

View Full Version : Imageshack, MEGAUPLOAD & Photobucket Uploader

thanhdia
20-10-2009, 07:56 PM
What Does This Hack Do?
This is an update of my v3.7.x hack available here (http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=169863), with the added bonus of being able to use this with private messages (vBulletin v3.8.x only) and enabling dialog box locations per usergroup via usergroup permissions (no longer centrally, so allowing extra flexability). This hack is now fully phrased.

The v3.6.x version of this hack is listed on the official ImageShack's 3rd Party Tools page, and that links to this version - see ImageShack :: 3rdparty :: (http://reg.imageshack.us/content.php?page=3rdparty)

With kind permission from Dannyloski (http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/member.php?u=148596), I have now fully updated and integrated his Photobucket Image Uploader (http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=166286) hack (which was itself, with my permission, based on my Imageshack Image Upload hack for v3.6.x.) into this hack (as of v3.8.004).

This is a hack that adds the ability to upload images/files to the Imageshack, MEGAUPLOAD or Photobucket services and be given a url to post in your posts to show your now uploaded file(s), it is available (if enabled):

when creating a new thread
when creating a new post
editing a post
quick replying to a post
creating a new private message (vBulletin v3.8.x only)
quick replying to a private message (vBulletin v3.8.x only)
replying to a private message (vBulletin v3.8.x only)

The Imageshack, MEGAUPLOAD & Photobucket dialog box locations are controlled independently via usergroup permissions.

You can control the size and color of both the Imageshack (fully customisable), MEGAUPLOAD (3 sizes and 6 colors) & Photobucket (fully customisable) boxes centrally from the AdminCP.

You do NOT need a premium account to upload using either Imageshack or MEGAUPLOAD.

With MEGAUPLOAD, you can enter your premium account license key (if you have a premium account) in the AdminCP options (see post #57 (http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?p=1804565#post1804565) for more information).

If you allow your members to use Photobucket, your members will need to registered with, and login to Photobucket to be able to upload files to Photobucket.

AdminCP settings for this hack available in vBulletin Options -> Imageshack, MEGAUPLOAD & Photobucket Uploader.
Settings that can be changed are:

Imageshack iFrame properties - size of the upload input field. The width, height and color (this setting will work instantly once the Imageshack developers fix this) of the iframe
MEGAUPLOAD Embedded box properties - size and color of the embedded MEGAUPLOAD box. You can also enter your premium account license key if you have one (see post #57 (http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?p=1804565#post1804565) for more information).
Photobucket Embedded box properties - size and color of the embedded Photobucket box.

NOTE 1: If you have highly customised templates or styles and the imageshack/MEGAUPLOAD/Photobucket dialog box does not display after usergroup permissions are set, then you may need to manually add the contents of the imageshack template to the templates where you want the dialog box to appear. If that does not work, you are on your own.

Usergroup permissions for each usergroup are available in Usergroups -> Usergroup Manager.
Settings that can be changed are:

Choose which locations the Imageshack Image Upload box are displayed (as of v3.8.002)
Choose which locations the MEGAUPLOAD Uploader box are displayed (as of v3.8.002)
Choose which locations the Photobuck Uploader box are displayed (as of v3.8.004)

vBulletin Version Compatibility
This hack can be used with v3.8.0, v3.7.5, v3.6.12 and later versions. This hack should also work fine with earlier versions of v3.7.x and v3.6.x.

Hack Support/Feature Requests
I will not be providing any support at all to people who have not clicked Mark as Installed.

I will provide limited free support for this hack in this thread only.

Free limited support for this hack is in its unaltered form, and does not include supporting alterations to this hack, custom code, custom template edits and integration with other third-party hacks.

I will only add features to this hack if I find the request interesting and would find it useful to have on one of my sites.

As with all of the hacks I release here for free, I code for fun and code hacks the way I like them, then release them so you can benefit. If I am not interested in adding a feature, do not take offence, it is that is a feature that does not interest me personally.

However, if you would like additional paid support for alterations to this hack, custom code, custom template edits, integration with other third-party hacks or adding features that not interest me (but you would like added for your site), then feel free to make a paid work request via Private Message (in the PM title you should indicate it is a paid work request), and we can discuss your request. If it is not a paid work request PM, I will more than likely ignore and delete the PM without a response.

NOTE 2: You can not change the language/text in either the Imageshack, MEGAUPLOAD or Photobucket embedded upload boxes as they are actually being hosted on their respective websites, and this hack can in NO way control that, so please do not ask.

NOTE 3: I only provide an easy way of integrating the Imageshack, MEGAUPLOAD and Photobucket embedded upload boxes into your sites, and I am only providing support for the vBulletin integration, and not support for the embedded upload boxes themselves.

If you need support (they embed but don't upload, they are slow, etc), information (how they work, FAQ etc) in regards either of the embedded upload boxes, then you are best off checking out their respective websites, as I will not help you out there (you need to do the research yourself) - Imageshack (http://imageshack.us/), MEGAUPLOAD (http://www.megaupload.com/), Photobucket (http://photobucket.com/).

Install/Upgrade/Uninstall Instructions
The InstallInstructions.txt instructions file is included in attached .zip file.

Screenshots
Shown in this order:

Imageshack and MEGAUPLOAD in Additional Posting Options
Imageshack and MEGAUPLOAD in Quick Reply
Imageshack only in Additional Posting Options
MEGAUPLOAD only in Additional Posting Options
Imageshack and MEGAUPLOAD in Private Message Quick Reply
Imageshack, MEGAUPLOAD & Photobucket (hidden form) in Quick Reply
AdminCP usergroup permissions
AdminCP options
Imageshack, MEGAUPLOAD & Photobucket (expanded form) in Private Message Additional Posting Options

Version History
v3.8.005 - Friday 6th November 2009
-- Changed: Screenshots
-- Changed: 3 bitfield files
-- Added: 3 phrases
-- Added: 1 plugin

v3.8.004 - Monday 19th October 2009
-- Changed: Hack name
-- Changed: 3 templates
-- Changed: 7 plugins
-- Changed: 1 bitfield file
-- Removed: 1 template
-- Removed: 1 plugin
-- Removed: 1 phrase
-- Added: Integrated Photobucket Upload hack
-- Added: 5 phrases (now fully phrased)
-- Added: 2 bitfield files
-- Added: 7 AdminCP Options (Photobucket)
-- Added: Extra Install/Uninstall code

v3.8.003 - Tuesday 5th May 2009
-- Changed: 4 templates
-- Changed: 2 phrases
-- Changed: Install/Uninstall code
-- Changed: 1 screenshot
-- Added: 1 AdminCP Option (MEGAUPLOAD license key)
-- Added: Install/Uninstall instructions text file
-- Added: Version history text file

v3.8.002 - Wednesday 19th November 2008
-- Changed: Streamlined all plugins (i.e. less code)
-- Changed: Usergroup permissions in all plugins
-- Removed: 1 plugin (no longer needed)
-- Removed: 16 AdminCP Options (no longer needed, now set via usergroup permissions)
-- Added: 15 Phrases
-- Added: 1 bitfield file

v3.8.001 - Friday 14th November 2008
-- Initial v3.8.x Release

Thanks
A big thanks go out to Dannyloski for permission to integrate his Photobucket Image Uploader hack into this one. Thanks also go out to Paul M who gave me permission to use some of his install code.

Show Your Appreciation
Although not required, if you have enjoyed the benefits of this hack, and would like show your appreciation for my efforts, then please feel free to click on the Support Developer link and donate any amount you feel is appropriate.

cidata
22-10-2009, 09:28 PM
hướng dẫn đi mình làm sao vẫn chưa được?

hau_ooo
23-10-2009, 07:45 AM
1. Upload "bitfield_ms_imageshack_upload.xml" to your "/includes/xml" folder via your favourite ftp client.
If upgrading from an earlier version, then overwrite the previous file.

2. Import "ms_imageshack_upload.xml" into vB using the AdminCP Product Manager.
If upgrading then set "Allow Overwrite" to "Yes".

3. In the Admin CP, select "vBulletin Options" -> "Imageshack & MEGAUPLOAD Uploader".
Change the size and colour settings for the imageshack and MEGAUPLOAD dialog boxes.
If you have a premium MEGAUPLOAD account you can enter your license key here too.

4. In "Usergroups" -> "Usergroup Manager".
Change the usergroup permissions for each usergroup individually to enable display locations (disabled by default)