PDA

View Full Version : Ultimate Header Greeting for vB 4

admin
27-05-2012, 11:09 AM
Ultimate Header Greeting for vB 4
Version 1.0.7
(By Boofo)

What does this product do?
This product adds an Ultimate Greeting to the header set to each member's local time, instead of the server time, as well as showing the user's real name, if one is available, in the header and the postbit. It also adds the options to automatically check the 'Register Rules Agree' and 'Remember Me' checkboxes.

Version Information:
Version 1.0.0 --Initial release for vB 4
Version 1.0.1 --Added "Ultimate Header Greeting Font Color" setting and made greeting text bold so it matches the line better.
Version 1.0.2 --Added "New User Profile Field" instructions for the real name to the install file. The Real name will now show both in the header and the postbit, if it is available.
Version 1.0.3 --Added option to check "Register Rules Agree" checkboxes separately from the "Remember Me" checkboxes. Added STANDARD_ERROR templates "Remember Me" checkboxes automatic templates edits.
Version 1.0.4 --Fixed issue with phrases and real name not showing properly for some language translations if you had more than one language installed. Added "Sunday brunch" greeting for Sunday at 11:00 am. The lunch greeting will not be shown on Sunday, but will show on all the other days.
Version 1.0.5 --Removed font color setting and added Style Variable setting for the Ultimate Header Greeting Font Color, so it can be set for each style separately.
Version 1.0.6 --Added CSS code so the username is now in the same color as the welcome greeting. Added setting to remove the "My Profile" link from the header, since clicking on the username/real name in the welcome greeting will already take you to your profile. Added birthday greeting that will show all day on each member's birthday. Added setting to turn the birthday greeting on/off.
Version 1.0.7 --Expanded setting to remove the "My Profile" link from the header and/or navbar templates since some designers insist on moving the link to places it shouldn't be moved to. Hopefully, this will allow more custom styles to be able to use this setting without having to manually edit the templates.

Credits:
A big thank you goes out to Dragonsys for supplying me with a backup of my "Ultimate Navbar for vB3.7" mod, on which this is based.

Installation overview:
-------------------------------
1 Product XML (3 Plugins, 30 phrases, 6 settings and 1 Style Variable)

Installation Instructions:
1. Add the following code to the bottom of the additional.css template:

.boofo_uhg_fontcolor, .boofo_uhg_fontcolor a, .boofo_uhg_fontcolor a:link, .boofo_uhg_fontcolor a:visited {
font-weight: bold !important;
color: {vb:stylevar boofo_uhg_fontcolor} !important;
}

2. Go to your Admin CP
Scroll down to 'Plugin System'
Click "Manage Products"
Click "Add/Import Product"
Click the "Browse" button, and locate the product-boofo_ultimate_header.xml file on your computer

[OPTIONAL]
3. Go to your Admin CP
Scroll down to "User Profile Fields"
Click "Add New User Profile Field"
Choose "Single-Line Text Box" for Profile Field Type
Enter the following information:

Title: Real Name
Description: Enter your real name here.

Profile Field Type: Single-Line Text Box
Field Required: No
Field Editable by User: Yes
Private Field: No
Field Searchable on Members List: No
Show on Members List: No
Which page displays this option? Edit Profile

NOTE: These are my settings. Your mileage may vary.

4. Go to your Admin CP -> vBulletin Options -> "Ultimate Header Greeting" and set the following options:
--Enable the Ultimate Header Greeting: Click Yes to enable the "Ultimate Header Greeting". (Default is 'No')
--Real Name Profile Field Number: Enter the profile field number for the Real Name, if you have one. Otherwise, leave this option set at 0. (Default is '0')
--Remove My Profile Link in Header: Click Yes to remove the "My Profile" link in header. (Default is 'No')
--Check Remember Me Boxes: Click Yes to check the "Remember Me" boxes automatically. (Default is 'No')
--Check Register Rules Agree Boxes: Click Yes to check the "Register Rules Agree" boxes automatically. (Default is 'No')
--Show Birthday Greeting: Click Yes to show the birthday greeting all day to each member on their birthday. (Default is 'No')

Screenshots:

http://s15.postimage.org/pjhu8vdmv/birthday.jpg (http://postimage.org/image/pjhu8vdmv/) http://s15.postimage.org/6foisj0sn/ultimate_header_greeting.jpg (http://postimage.org/image/6foisj0sn/)

boydatinh_24
26-07-2012, 07:09 PM
Mod này để làm gì vậy bác >

không có ai dịch ra tiếng việt cho mọi người ak ?