Bạn ghé thăm diễn đàn lần đầu? hãy đăng ký ngay bây giờ để tham gia.
  • Đăng nhập:

Chào mừng bạn đến với ITVNN FORUM - Diễn đàn công nghệ thông tin.

Nếu đây là lần đầu tiên bạn tham gia diễn đàn, xin mời bạn xem phần Hỏi/Ðáp để biết cách dùng diễn đàn. Để có thể tham gia thảo luận bạn phải đăng ký làm thành viên, click vào đây để đăng ký.

• Partner Area
    • ITVNN HOSTING - Thiết kế website, Cung cấp Domain, Hosting, VPS Việt Nam Anh Hùng - Thông tin truyền thông
kết quả từ 1 tới 2 trên 2
Tăng kích thước phông chữ Giảm kích thước phông chữ

Trạng thái
    Tham gia ngày
    May 2010
    Thành viên thứ
    Tuổi
    Giới tính
    Bài gởi
    Level: 14 [?]
    Experience: 5,091
    Next Level: 5,517
    Cảm ơn 0
    Cảm ơn 0 lần / 0 Bài viết

Default Sync Problem for Editing Sony HDR-XR500 MTS in Sony Vegas 9  

I assume that Sony HD camcorders shall work with Sony Vegas 9, as they both are from the same company. However, I know I was wrong when I finally put Sony HDR-XR500 for editing the .m2ts clips on Sony Vegas 9 recently. The playback is very slow on my PC with my dual core processor, and it sometimes freeze. The video does not catch up the audio.
    Well, one of the solutions I was advised is to update the CPU to quad core. Maybe I can get some tools to make the recorded videos easier for Sony Vegas to deal with, keeping the high video quality. Fortunately, after googling I got another solution. It is to use Aunsoft MTS/M2TS Converter to transcode 1080i MTS files from XR500 to WMV for Sony Vegas 9. It works like a charm, solving the audio and video sync problem to edit Sony HDR-XR500 MTS in Sony Vegas 9.

To help others who face the A/V sync issue, here I demonstrate the quick steps for converting Sony HDR-XR500 MTS to WMV HD for Sony Vegas on Windows 7 to get rid of the annoying freeze.
    Step 1. Load Sony XR500 videos to Aunsoft MTS/M2TS Converter.
    Connect Sony HDR-XR500 camcorder to PC via USB and transfer the .mts files from camcorder to computer hard drive. Run Aunsoft MTS/M2TS Converter as the fast Sony XR500 MTS converter, and then click the "Add" button to load 1080i .mts video. You may also drag and drop the .mts files from folder to program UI.
    Step 2. Choose WMV output format.
    Click the "Format" option, and navigate the mouse cursor to Adobe Premiere/Sony Vegas > WMV (VC-1) (*.wmv) as output format. The Sony AVCHD converter will rewrap XR500 1080i MTS to WMV for smooth editing on Sony Vegas 9, fixing the sync issue.

With this profile, the converter will keep original frame rate and size to keep high video quality. You may also click the Settings button to set a higher bit rate, or choose high quality video output.
    Step 3. Convert Sony HDR-XR500 MTS to WMV for Sony Vegas 9.
    Click the convert button under the preview window, and the MTS Converter for Sony will start the batch conversion from Sony HDR-XR500 MTS to WMV for Sony Vegas Pro and solve the freezing and sync problem on Windows 7 with a PC compatible WMV format.
    After the conversion, just import the Sony XR500 HD videos to Sony Vegas Pro 9, and you will get straightforward editing.
    Tips:
    1. If you would like to deinterlace the 1080i MTS files, just click the "Editor" button and go to the Effect tab to tick the checkbox for deinterlacing before clicking the convert button.
    2. For easy editing Sony HDR-XR500 videos on Mac OS X, just try Aunsoft Mac Sony HDR-XR500 converter or go to the Sony video solution column.

Trạng thái
    Tham gia ngày
    Oct 2010
    Thành viên thứ
    Tuổi
    Giới tính
    Bài gởi
    Level: 14 [?]
    Experience: 4,934
    Next Level: 5,517
    Cảm ơn 0
    Cảm ơn 0 lần / 0 Bài viết

Eye-catching news: Aunsoft Studio launched Halloween activity for you to get more products with big discount. Absolutely save your money with up to 50%. For example, Aunsoft FLV Converter sales with 50%. Even hot-selling Aunsoft MTS Converter has a surprising price during this Festival. For detailed info, please visit: http://www.aunsoft.com/halloween/

Thread Information