Bạn ghé thăm diễn đàn lần đầu? hãy đăng ký ngay bây giờ để tham gia.
  • Đăng nhập:

Chào mừng bạn đến với ITVNN FORUM - Diễn đàn công nghệ thông tin.

Nếu đây là lần đầu tiên bạn tham gia diễn đàn, xin mời bạn xem phần Hỏi/Ðáp để biết cách dùng diễn đàn. Để có thể tham gia thảo luận bạn phải đăng ký làm thành viên, click vào đây để đăng ký.

• Partner Area
    • ITVNN HOSTING - Thiết kế website, Cung cấp Domain, Hosting, VPS Việt Nam Anh Hùng - Thông tin truyền thông
kết quả từ 1 tới 1 trên 1

Ðề tài: UADisplay

Tăng kích thước phông chữ Giảm kích thước phông chữ

Trạng thái
    Họ tên
    Mai Thanh Trung
    Tham gia ngày
    Aug 2006
    Thành viên thứ
    Đến từ
    Pleiku, Gia Lai
    Tuổi
    Giới tính
    Bài gởi
    Level: 57 [?]
    Experience: 32,112,690
    Next Level: 35,467,816
    Cảm ơn 53
    Cảm ơn 2,450 lần / 1,409 Bài viết

Default UADisplay  

Various issues led to me releasing this fork, in any case, if you're using nhawk's older plugin, you must uninstall it before you install UADisplay 1.1; I am not responsible for whatever it might screw up with your vBulletin database if you install UADisplay on top of his older plugin; they are not compatible with each other as far as I know.

I welcome code input, improvement and additional features requested by vBulletin.org members. However, if you want to help out, since this is a copyleft open source plugin, you must agree to release your code under the GNU GPL v3.

If you want me to add your browser/OS, you need to give me your unsupported user agent string. Go here:

http://id.furud.net/

^^ Copy/paste the full user agent string and post it in this thread, so that I can study the code, like this:

Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; Android 4.0.4; GT-I9300 Build/IMM76D) AppleWebKit/535.19 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/18.0.1025.166 Mobile Safari/535.19

And you'll get this:

Features:

Display members' operating system and/or browser in postbit profile, threads and other areas.
    Hover over logos for more detailed information.
    Forbid usergroups from seeing a member's operating system/browser type.
    Select the use of CSS Sprites or regular PNG logos.
    Settings in Admin Control Panel

* INSTALLATION & UPGRADE*
    ----------------------------------
    1) Upload the content of the 'upload' folder to your forum's root.
    (If your forum's location is http://www.example.com/forums/, the root is /forums/)

2) Import the product XML file (product-uadisplay.xml) into the Product Manager in AdminCP.

3) Go to ACP->Settings->Options->EliasAlucard - User Agent Display Settings and make your selections for the add-on.

* History (Changelog) *
    ------------------------------
    UADisplay changelog:

* v1.1.1 (06 March 2013)
    - Yandex Browser
    - GNU Hurd (better, more thorough GNU detection will be added in later releases)
    - Corrected rekonq detection
    - Old Netscape Navigator icon, now redone from a higher resolution, better looking source
    - Full Arora detection this time
    - Superbird
    - Tapatalk
    - QupZilla

* v1.1 (02 March 2013)
    - New codebase, based on nhawk's/Snog's modification of X3mE's Simple Machines Forum plugin, which in turn was based on Marcin Krol's PHP Web Browser Identifier v0.9
    - Full vBulletin 4 compatibility (UADisplay 1.0 had a different codebase and worked on vB4, but was mainly designed for vB3)
    - Icons now have version numbers when hovered over by the mouse (if supported by the user agent string; this feature was lacking in UADisplay 1.0)
    - Settings in Admin Control Panel (this was also lacking in UADisplay 1.0 and it is a new feature from nhawk's plugin)
    - CSS sprites, also from nhawk's plugin
    - Redid and resized all icons from 19 to 24 pixels; this may increase in a later update when I have time, to 29 pixels
    - Changed location of uadisplay.php from includes folder to forum root for additional security; no need to have it in a sensitive folder like includes
    - Added icons/identification for:
    -- Android Mobile and Android Tablet (works only in Firefox for now), Android Opera
    -- Android 1.5 to 4.2 (with specific icons, from Cupcake to Jelly Bean)
    -- Android Browser
    -- Arch Linux
    -- Arora
    -- Chrome OS
    -- Chrome on iOS
    -- Chromium
    -- Comodo Dragon (Comodo removed their user agent string for some stupid reason something like after version 20, so it's not my fault if it doesn't show up any longer; email Comodo and complain)
    -- Comodo IceDragon
    -- CyanogenMod (just icon for now, full support in the next release)
    -- Dolphin (experimental)
    -- Fennec (older versions of mobile Firefox, up to 10.0.5; Mozilla dropped the Fennec string after v.10, so it's not my fault)
    -- IceCat
    -- iOS
    -- iPad/iPod (this one was a real tricky hack, thanks Apple, for complying with web standards! "Great products" and "it just works", for iDiots!)
    -- Midori
    -- NetFrontLife
    -- Rekonq
    -- Sleipnir
    -- Songbird
    -- SRWare Iron
    -- Tizen (icon, until Tizen is released)
    -- Waterfox (still waiting for Waterfox developer to add Waterfox's unique user agent string, but icon is there until he adds it)
    -- webOS
    -- Windows Phone
    -- various GNU/Linux distribution icons, not all of which are supported yet due to lack of specific user agent string (Sabayon, Trisquel etc.)
    - Changed:
    -- File names for various Windows icons; also updated Windows icons to circular, better looking versions, and removed redundant Windows names (Windows 7/Server 2008 R2 = Windows 7, etc., since most forum members post from their desktop operating systems, and not from the server versions)
    -- FreeBSD, OpenBSD, DragonFly BSD and NetBSD now all show their own icons
    - Updated identification of Ubuntu to version 13.04 (this may not be necessary seeing as how Canonical is increasingly removing version numbers in the user agent string for some odd reason, but it works up to 12.10 with older versions of Chromium, at least)
    - Improved Ubuntu identifcation with Firefox
    - Updated Chrome icon to modern version
    - Removed:
    -- Generic mobile devices; these are no longer needed since very few people browse the web with their old cell phones nowadays (and they certainly don't post with them on forums that much either), and they are conflicting with newer Android phones/tablets by the same manufacturers.
    -- And some other changes I can't remember right now off of the top of my head

Screenshots:
    File Kèm Theo File Kèm Theo
    .♥.Thà không yêu cho cuộc đời trong trắng.♥.
    .♥.Lỡ yêu rồi phải cố gắng thành công.♥.

Thiết kế website, Cung cấp Domain, Hosting, VPS

Thread Information