Bạn ghé thăm diễn đàn lần đầu? hãy đăng ký ngay bây giờ để tham gia.
  • Đăng nhập:

Chào mừng bạn đến với ITVNN FORUM - Diễn đàn công nghệ thông tin.

Nếu đây là lần đầu tiên bạn tham gia diễn đàn, xin mời bạn xem phần Hỏi/Ðáp để biết cách dùng diễn đàn. Để có thể tham gia thảo luận bạn phải đăng ký làm thành viên, click vào đây để đăng ký.

• Partner Area
    • ITVNN HOSTING - Thiết kế website, Cung cấp Domain, Hosting, VPS Việt Nam Anh Hùng - Thông tin truyền thông
kết quả từ 1 tới 1 trên 1
Tăng kích thước phông chữ Giảm kích thước phông chữ

Trạng thái
    Tham gia ngày
    Sep 2009
    Thành viên thứ
    Giới tính
    Bài gởi
    Level: 37 [?]
    Experience: 1,163,952
    Next Level: 1,209,937
    Cảm ơn 0
    Cảm ơn 48 lần / 26 Bài viết

Default [AJAX] Tabbed Forum Home  

Tabbed Forum Home version 1.01

[AJAX] Tabbed Forum Home version 1.5.0 (BETA)

NOTE: Works with both 3.7x and 3.6x

Description: This MOD is for creating a "Tabbed" Forum Home Page to have Categories displayed within Tab containers (similar to what the new Profile System looks like on vb3.7). Please do not confuse this with the Tab Menu System here at vbulletin.org. They are totally different systems. These Tabs actually switch the content without leaving the main forums page.

I wrote the initial Non AJAX version based on reading many requests from members asking about how namepros created their custom tabbed forum home page. The first implementation I did was a request by bbwforums.net (which you can visit to see a working example). I have shared this version with many members already and decided to release it since it seems to be something that a lot of members are interested in.

UPDATE: I have released a BETA [AJAX] version for those that what something a little more robust and easier to install/configure. This Beta version will never go into production tho as version 2.0 will utilize the YUI AJAX Tabview Toolset. It IS stable tho and is currently running on a few live sites.

NOTE: Keep in mind, I wrote this with the assumption that you are fairly well versed and comfortable with editing files/templates and following the flow of things. If there is something you don't understand, PLEASE let me know so that I can help you understand it. This IS NOT a product that a novice can just plug and play and it takes a little bit of time to setup, but its well worth it in the end (if you want a custom unique look to your forum home page)... the next version (Don't ask when, cause its just on the drawing board) will be a product with ACP controls for easy setup

The attached Zip File(s) contain the Files and Instructions necessary to install each version.

DEMO: www.bbwforums.net or www.namepros.com

Screen Shots: None, visit one or both of the above links as seeing them in action is better than some static image(s)..

Bobster

Change Log

version 1.01 -
    tabcontent.js ver 2.2 to support remote links
    updated install instructions (both in txt and rtf format)

version 1.5.0 -
    BETA [AJAX] version

July 8, 2008 - Added xml file for WOL
    Sep 2, 2008 - Updated xml file for WOL
    File Kèm Theo File Kèm Theo

Thread Information