Bạn ghé thăm diễn đàn lần đầu? hãy đăng ký ngay bây giờ để tham gia.
  • Đăng nhập:

Chào mừng bạn đến với ITVNN FORUM - Diễn đàn công nghệ thông tin.

Nếu đây là lần đầu tiên bạn tham gia diễn đàn, xin mời bạn xem phần Hỏi/Ðáp để biết cách dùng diễn đàn. Để có thể tham gia thảo luận bạn phải đăng ký làm thành viên, click vào đây để đăng ký.

• Partner Area
    • ITVNN HOSTING - Thiết kế website, Cung cấp Domain, Hosting, VPS Việt Nam Anh Hùng - Thông tin truyền thông
kết quả từ 1 tới 1 trên 1
Tăng kích thước phông chữ Giảm kích thước phông chữ

Trạng thái
    Tham gia ngày
    Sep 2009
    Thành viên thứ
    Giới tính
    Bài gởi
    Level: 32 [?]
    Experience: 415,447
    Next Level: 453,790
    Cảm ơn 1
    Cảm ơn 1 lần / 1 Bài viết

Default Securing & Optimizing Linux: A Hands on Guide for Linux Professionals  

As an NT Administrator I have read many Linux books trying to bridge my NT knowledge to the Linux and Unix world, this book is by far the best.
    Most of the Linux books I have read before tell you what to do to administer a Linux server, but they assume that you know how to do it. Gerhard Mourani tells you in detail what to do, how to do it, and why to do it. I have learned a great deal not only about Linux server applications, but about the Linux operating system itself.
    If you want to take advantage of Linux's versatility as a server operating system, and do it in the most secure and efficient manner, you can find no better book than this one. In addition to operating system configuration there are many chapters individually dedicated to installing and configuring specific Linux server applications such as Sendmail, SQL server, Apache, BIND, and many more.
    One disclaimer: If you are looking for information on how to build a Linux workstation or cool Gnome desktop, this is not the book for you. It is focus is exclusively building Linux application servers.
    DOWNLOAD:
    Link hotfile
    Link mediafire

Thread Information